The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sell Out

All right. I am finally selling out and got myself a blog, mainly because of someone’s hardnosed persistence. Come to think of it, it’s not the first time I sold out. In fact, I even have a track record. I interned in a Republican think-tank for prestige, had a short stint with a bourgeois NGO to build networks and succumbed to the commodification of research and became a market analyst for huge MNC’s. However, caving in has its limits. I will definitely not compromise my abhorrence to the I-pod culture, sentiments against corporate-driven globalization and principles in opposition to marriage. And if I do, well, I can always blame it on someone’s hardnosed persistence.

7 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jonats, at 4:14 AM  

  • Nakakapressure kasi timelines mo eh. Well, thanks for making me do this.

    By Blogger sabine.strohem, at 3:48 PM  

  • perst op, helu!

    thanks for telling me about this...i'm flattered and a lil surprised since it seems we communicate more now that we don't see one another than we did when we were within 10 feet of each other everyday...hehehe...

    "abhorence to the i-pod culture" - agree, i guess you know that from my articles...'cors, i like the idea behind it..i'm only against it as a status symbol...seriously, it's only 25k, how the hell can it be a status symbol?!?!

    "corporate driven globalization" - eh? you got better ideas on how globalization can be achieved?

    "principles in opposition to marriage" - this i got to hear...discuss someday... :)

    anyhow, cool first entry...keep it up..though i can't promise you i'll make it a part of my daily online routine - mainly because i have a day job and a life - i do promise to drop in every once in a while to check up on your adventures...

    and hey, maybe when i get the guts as well as the patience to re-launch my psychospeaks blog, you and your friend - who i just realized i have summarily insulted - can check it out as well...

    later girl...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • aha! since you're on the topic of being a sell out, kelan ka magkaka-friendster account bwahahaha?! or have you already set up a hush hush account? hehe :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • (just repeating what i said with my profiled comment):

    hello, this is hardnosed persistence speaking. :)

    i guess this site is going to be part of my everday online routine. :)

    P.S. fuuuuck. grabe ang saya saya ko. i don't want it to end.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  

  • "Corporate-driven globalization"...that's so Bello...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM  

  • Principles in opposition of marriage, huh?

    Hahaha. Congratulations, albeit, belatedly. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home