The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Monday, June 05, 2006

Re: Talk Embargo

Dear Mind-wrestler,

This is to formally lift the talk embargo imposed last week. I hope you feel remorse for the shameful act you have recently committed. You are invited to spend some time in my office today. Unfortunately though, my office is no longer effing hot due to Jewellord’s illegally dumped items and Gabriel’s muddy shoe invasion. Perhaps I should impose an embargo on them too. Please advise.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to express my utmost appreciation for the Oasis compilation. However, my Oasis phase already lapsed. I currently fancy Joss Stone and surprisingly, Paul Anka.

Best,

Sabine


Ref: http://agentblue101.livejournal.com/108850.html?mode=reply

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the whole afternoon/night. I really needed it. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 AM  

  • Miss Curato,

    Perhaps you would care to do lunch soon? Although I have not yet reached your previous requirement for interaction ("when you're really going crazy") I would very much appreciate an hour (or more) of your conversation.

    According to psychologist Emuna Braveman, people frequently use expressions like the infamous "let's do lunch" as throwaways with no intention of following through on the deed behind the expression.

    I beg to differ. Miss Curato, Let's do lunch. Please.

    Miss Evangelista

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home